Sika Intraplast Z is an expanding grout admixture in powder form. By introducing micro bubbles into the mix, it produces wet volume expansion and increased fluidity without segregation.
Intraplast Z is used to increase cohesion in cement grouts and is suitable for use in the grouting of :
- Pre-stressed cable ducts.
- Rock and soil anchoring.
- Bearing plates.
- Pre-placed aggregates.
- Tunnel linings.
- Pre-cast concrete elements.
- Tilt construction wall panels.
- Crack injection
Characteristics / Advantages:
Intraplast Z plasticises the mix with water reduction of up to 20%, thus improving the strength of the grout.
- Gas generated during setting distributes bubbles causing expansion to take place (3%-8% by volume) thus compensating for normal shrinkage.
- The initial retarding effect of Intraplast Z improves grout penetration, reduces water separation and bleeding.
- The expansive forces generated completely fill voids.
- Non toxic, non chloride