Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT is a one-component, ready to use, highly elastic, cold applied, aliphatic polyurethane waterproofing top-coating membrane with excellent mechanical and chemical, thermal, UV resistance.
• Easy and fast application
• Provides a seamless waterproofing membrane
• Highly resistant to abrasion, water and root penetration
• Unaffected by weather conditions. Provides excellent weather and UV resistance
• Provides “easy to clean” surface
• Very good abrasion resistance and suitable for walkways, pedestrian traffic
• Crack bridging capability up to 2 mm
• Provides excellent thermal resistance over a temperature span of – 30 ºC to + 90 ºC
• Resistant to salty water, aqueous solution, bases, diluted acids, aliphatic solvents, benzene and mineral oils
• Impregnates by penetrating deeply into all mineral and concrete surfaces with high adherence
• Fills the non-structural capillary cracks by decreasing water-absorbency of the concrete construction
• Hardens the upper surface of the concrete by deeply penetrating into the surfaces.
1. After the Boscoseal PU-X, Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT has be to be applied in a short period of time as a topcoat (not later than 36 hours)
2. Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT has to be stirred well with an electrical mixer before the application.
3. When the product becomes homogenous apply the product with a brush or roller until the surface is fully covered.
4. Optional, if a 2nd coat is needed, it has to be applied within 3 – 6 hours (not later than 36 hours)
5. As an option, I can also be applied by an airless spray.
• Pedestrian decks and walkways
Newly applied surfaces should be protected from water min for 4 hours The Bostik BoscoSeal Top - LT is slippery when wet or during rain. In order to get an anti-slip surface dry quarz sand can be sprinkled during curing period of the membrane.
Approx. 0,150 kg / m² per layer depending on the absorbency and smoothness of the surface. The coverage amounts are theoretical and it is recommended to do coverage-controlled sample application before treatment.
For the best results, do not apply the Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT over 0,2 mm dry film thickness per layer. Low temperature retards the curing process and high temperature accelerates the curing process.
• They should be protected for water, frost and adverse weather conditions
• They should be kept dry and cool on wooden pallets at between +10°C and +25°C in moisture free conditions.
• The opened products should be closed immediately and consumed first
• Maximum 3 buckets should be stocked on each other.
• Shelf life is maximum 9 months conditional to complying with the abovementioned storage conditions.
R23/24/25 : Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed and contacted with skin.
S2: Keep out of reach of children.
S9: Keep the package dry.
S26: Rinse with water thoroughly when contacted with eyes and consult a doctor.
S28: Rinse with water thoroughly when contacted with skin and consult a doctor.
S29: Do not throw in the drain.
S36/37/39: Wear suitable protective clothing, protective gloves and glasses / mask during the operation.
• The dehumidified surfaces should be stable, binding, clean and grease-free
• Maximum moisture content should not exceed 5%.
Substrate compressive strength should be at least
25MPa, New concrete structures need to dry for at least 28 days
• The surfaces with bitumen, acrylic and tar should be cleaned until no residues remain and then primed with the Boscoprime 3 before application
• Porous substrates should be primed with the Boscoprime 1 and the non-porous or glazed surfaces such as metal, ceramic tiles, old coatings should be primed with the Boscoprime 3 before application
• After the priming Boscoseal PU-X has be to be applied in a short period of time as a basecoat.
The information in this Technical Data Sheet is intended for the assistance of users and is of a general nature. It reflects the extent of our knowledge and experience of our products and is based on tests which we believe to be reliable. However, no guarantee of accuracy can be given due to the wide range of surfaces, environmental and field conditions and variations encountered in raw materials, manufacturing equipment and methods at the place where the work is performed. Some of these will be beyond our knowledge and control. Users are asked to make sure that the TDS in their possession is the latest issue. Likewise, we recommend users carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their particular purposes.
Any claim for a defective product must be filed within 30 days of discovery of a problem and must be submitted with written proof of purchase. Claims are not transferrable or assignable and extend only to the original purchaser/user. Bostik reserves the right to inspect and alleged failure and no responsibility will be accepted unless Bostik is given the opportunity to do so. Bostik limits its liability to the replacement of the product/s proven faulty.